This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your use of the Website and your Membership in the Service.
Please choose carefully the information you post on NakedLog.com and that you provide to other Members. Any photographs posted by you may not contain child nudity of minors, violence, or offensive subject matter. Information provided by other NakedLog.com Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate or offensive material, products or services and NakedLog.com assumes no responsibility nor liability for this material.
NakedLog.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including email) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without lability.
By participating in any offline NakedLog.com event, you agree to release and hold NakedLog.com harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from your participation in any such offline NakedLog.com event.
You are solely responsible for your interactions and communication with other Members. You understand that NakedLog.com does not in any way screen its Members, nor does NakedLog.com inquire into the backgrounds of its Members or attempt to verify the statements of its Members. NakedLog.com makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or their compatibility with any current or future Members. We do however recommend that if you choose to meet or exchange personal information with any member of NakedLog.com then you should take it upon yourself to do a background check on said person.
In no event shall NakedLog.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Service, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other registered users of this Service or persons you meet through this Service.
This is for your convenience and "AS IS".
THE TEXT BELOW IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING AND ONLY FOR PURPOSE OF INFORMATION
Updated 7-Sep-2010 AS-IS
This agreement was written in English (US)
Date of Last Revision: September 7, 2010
You will access the website by first having clicked a “yes” button before entering.
Clicking the “ENTER” button and entering the website will place a cookie on to your computer.
This cookie is also the key supporting that you have clicked on the “ENTER” button.
By entering the website you state that you are at least 18 years or older.
Concerning and regarding our sponsors’ links and services
No Liability for third party content - Nakedlog.com can in no event be held liable for the Content Service provided by the third party, sponsor or webcammer. The Content Service is provided by independent third parties who remain fully responsible for their services. Nakedlog.com is doing all reasonable efforts to prevent illegal content from its Website. When Nakedlog.com is informed about illegal content on its Website, Nakedlog.com will use all reasonable means to banish such content as soon as possible. Nakedlog.com strongly encourages you to alert her when encountering illegal action on this Website. Parental control protections, such as filtering software, are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
Video and Audio streaming content (RMS) as used in video and/or audio chat and recording comments.
- (rule not set yet)
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
- All persons on the entire website are responsible for their own identity.
- You state that you are aware that you yourselves are responsible for the information given to others on this website.
- Any information given by you can be freely used by this website anywhere wanted by Nakedlog.com.(e-mail, address, pictures, etc, etc)
- You are aware that “Fake” profiles on the website also exist and can be freely used and therefore may be created by other users.
- All people on this website enter this website by stating to be 18 years or older.
- All persons depicted in the webcams are 18 years or older, and are here by their own free will.
- You are aware that this website also uses explicit sexual content.
- Users are allowed to use this website under a free to use account which is fake are not, to express their sexual nature to others.
- On this website you will read about and see explicit nudity and pornographic material.
- You agree that the fundamental first human right is respected as “Freedom of speech and expression of thoughts”
- You yourselves are responsible for your own expression on the website of your opinions and depictions or placement of any material.
- You will respect any religious, sexual, political point of view and or nature.
- You clamed hereby to respect any copyright and to own any material placed on this website being your own property.
- You will NOT spread “child pornography, animal sex, hate, intolerance, racism, homophobic material or fascism.
- Nakedlog.com can and may on any moment remove you from this website and ban you as long as needed by this website.
- Any user having complaints about another user must first have to contact the Nakedlog.com webmaster. When the complaint is found to be suited, then the complainer must send a written and signed document to an address given by the webmaster.
- You also agree that when the complaint is to be unrighteous, that you as complainer may face legal consequences.
- Any damages to your material and or equipment can never be a result of using this website. This you fully agree.
- All you see and hear on this website is material “As Is”. (wysiwyg)
- You will never hold the Nakedlog.com responsible for having non satisfying results on this website.
- You will NEVER use “CHILD PORNOGRAPHY”.
- Nakedlog.com may as given when asked by the proper authority and by proper legal rule hand over your data as is stated by yourselves.
- This website is created for people who are 18 years (some country’s 21) or older and claimed to be at least of a mature age.
- The website gives people the opportunity to chat, to view and to express their opinions for religion, sex, porn and politics.
- You will also find here our sponsors in a form of “sex sites” viewing porn and webcams. The sponsors depict people who are acting out of free will and are 18 years or older.
You must be at least 18 years old or, in the event that applicable legislation provides that you need to be older in order to be legally allowed to use the Content Service, the minimum age stipulated in such legislation.
a) use the Website in good faith in a reasonable way and
b) not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website. You further undertake not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website (which could cause the temporary or permanent unavailability), nor to denigrate the content;
c) not to use the Website for illegitimate purposes or with the intention of causing prejudice to the reputation of Nakedlog.com or of any third party;
d) not to link the Website with another website without the explicit prior written approval of Nakedlog.com.
- (rule not set yet)
- Sharing Your Content and Information
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Nakedlog.com ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless you’re content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you add an application and use Platform, your content and information is shared with the application. We require applications to respect your privacy settings, but your agreement with that application will control how the application can use the content and information you share.
- When you publish content or information using the "everyone" setting, it means that everyone, including people off of Nakedlog.com, will have access to that information and we may not have control over what they do with it.
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Nakedlog.com, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Nakedlog.com safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Nakedlog.com.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Nakedlog.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Nakedlog.com.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, or that contains graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes ("promotion") on Nakedlog.com without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the promotion, and will follow our Promotions Guidelines and all applicable laws.
- You will not use Nakedlog.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Nakedlog.com, such as a denial of service attack.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- Registration and Account Security
Nakedlog.com users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Nakedlog.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use Nakedlog.com if you are under 18. (some country’s 21)
- You will not use Nakedlog.com if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Nakedlog.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Nakedlog.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- We will provide an email address to help you protect your intellectual property rights
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Nakedlog.com, the Nakedlog.com and Nakedlog.com Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Nakedlog.com.
- You will not send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please are aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information on Nakedlog.com within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
If you make a payment on Nakedlog.com or use Nakedlog.com Credits, you agree to our Payments Terms.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Share Links
If you include our Share Link button on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- We give you permission to use Nakedlog.com’s Share Link button so that users can post links or content from your website on Nakedlog.com.
- You give us permission to use such links and content on Nakedlog.com.
- You will not place a Share Link button on any page containing content that would violate this Statement if posted on Nakedlog.com.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Developers/Operators of Applications and Websites
If you are a developer or operator of a Platform application or website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- You are responsible for your application and its content and all uses you make of Platform. This includes ensuring your application or use of Platform meets our Developer Principles and Policies and our Advertising Guidelines.
- Your access to and use of data you
receive from Nakedlog.com, will be limited as follows:
- You will only request data you need to operate your application.
- You will only use the data you receive for your application, and will only use it in connection with Nakedlog.com.
- You will not use, display, or share a user's data in a manner inconsistent with the user's privacy settings.
- You will delete all data you received from us relating to any user who reauthorizes, disconnects, or otherwise disassociates from your application unless otherwise permitted in our Developer Principles and Policies.
- You will delete all data you received from Nakedlog.com if we disable your application or ask you to do so.
- We can require you to update any data you have received from us.
- We can limit your access to data.
- You will not transfer the data you receive from us (or enable that data to be transferred) without our prior consent.
- You will not give us information that you independently collect from a user or a user's content without that user's consent.
- You will make it easy for users to remove or disconnect from your application.
- You will make it easy for users to contact you. We can also share your email address with users.
- You will provide customer support for your application.
- You will not show third party ads or web search boxes on Nakedlog.com user profiles or Pages.
- We give you all rights necessary to use the code, APIs (along with all data received), or tools we provide to you, but only in connection with your application.
- You will not sell, transfer, or sublicense our code, APIs, or tools to anyone.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with Nakedlog.com to others.
- You may use the logos we make available to developers or issue a press release or other public statement so long as you follow our Developer Principles and Policies.
- We can issue a press release describing our relationship with you.
- You will comply with all applicable
laws. In particular you will (if applicable):
- Have a policy for removing infringing content and terminating repeat infringers that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- Comply with the Video Privacy Protection Act ("VPPA"), and will obtain any opt-in consent necessary from users so that user data subject to the VPPA may be shared on Nakedlog.com. You represent that any disclosure to us will not be incidental to the ordinary course of your business.
- We do not guarantee that Platform will always be free.
- You give us all rights necessary to enable your application to work with Nakedlog.com, including the right to incorporate content you provide to us into streams, profiles, and user action stories.
- You give us the right to link to or frame your application and place content, including ads, around your application.
- We can analyze your application, content, and data for any purpose, including commercial (such as for targeting the delivery of advertisements and indexing content for search).
- To ensure your application is safe for users, we can audit it.
- We can create applications that offer similar features and services to, or otherwise compete with, your application.
- About Advertisements on Nakedlog.com
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial or sponsored content served by us. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits you place.
- We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
You can target your specific audience by buying ads on Nakedlog.com or our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if you place an order through our online advertising portal ("Order"):
- When you place an Order, you will tell us the type of advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend, and your bid. If we accept your Order, we will deliver your ads as inventory becomes available.
- You will pay for your Orders in accordance with our Payments Terms. The amount you owe will be calculated based on our tracking mechanisms.
- Your ads will comply with our Advertising Guidelines.
- We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your ads.
- We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such as the number of clicks you will get.
- We cannot control how people interact with your ads, and are not responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect the cost of running ads. We do, however, have systems to detect and filter certain suspicious activity.
- You can cancel your Order at any time through our online portal, but it may take up to 24 hours before the ad stops running.
- Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed your Order. You understand, however, that if users have interacted with your ads, your ads may remain until the users delete it.
- We can use your ads and related content and information for marketing or promotional purposes.
- You will not issue any press release or make public statements about your relationship with Nakedlog.com without written permission.
- We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, we need to make sure you have permission to place those ads, including the following:
- You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the advertiser to this Statement.
- You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
- Special Provisions Applicable to
- Pages are special profiles that may only be used to promote a business or other commercial, political, or charitable organization or endeavour (including non-profit organizations, political campaigns, bands, and celebrities).
- You may only administer a Nakedlog.com Page if you are an authorized representative of the subject of the Page.
- Pages can only post content and information under the "everyone" setting.
- When you publish content or information to your Page we have no obligation to distribute your content or information to users.
- If you use a Fan Box widget off of our site to promote your Page, others will be able to copy and place the widget elsewhere.
- You may not place a Fan Box widget in an advertisement.
- If you collect user information on your Page, Section 9 of this Statement also applies to you.
- If you display advertising on your Page, Section 11 of this Statement also applies to you.
- You may not establish terms beyond those set forth in this Statement to govern the posting of content by users on a Page you administer, except you may disclose they types of content you will remove from your Page and grounds for which you may ban a user from accessing the Page.
- You will restrict access to your Page in order to comply with all applicable laws.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Nakedlog.com to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 2.2, 2.4, 3-5, 8.2, 9.1-9.3, 9.9, 9.10, and 9.13, 9.15.1, 9.18, 10.3, 11.2, 11.5, 11.6, 11.9, 11.9, 11.12, 11.13, and 14-18.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Nakedlog.com exclusively in a state or federal court located in a city and country stated by us. The laws of the State in a city and country stated by us will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in a city and country stated by us, for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Nakedlog.com, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP NAKEDLOG.COM UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING NAKEDLOG.COM "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT NAKEDLOG.COM WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. NAKEDLOG.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR NAKEDLOG.COM, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR NAKEDLOG.COM WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE THEN DOLLARS ($10). APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, NAKEDLOG.COM 'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Special Provisions Applicable to Users in other country’s
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users in other countries:
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Nakedlog.com (such as advertising or payments) or operate a Platform application or website.
- By "Nakedlog.com" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at http://www.nakedlog.com/ and any other Nakedlog.com branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Nakedlog.com.
- By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable applications, developers, operators or services, including Connect and RSS feeds, to retrieve data from Nakedlog.com or provide data to us.
- By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions you take.
- By "content" we mean anything you post on Nakedlog.com that would not be included in the definition of "information."
- By "data" we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from Nakedlog.com or provide to Nakedlog.com through Platform.
- By "post" we mean post on Nakedlog.com or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
- By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into Nakedlog.com at least once in the previous 30 days.
- By "application" we mean any application or website (including Connect sites) that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives data.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Nakedlog.com, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
You may also want to review the following documents:
- Payment Terms: These additional terms apply to all payments made on or through Nakedlog.com.
- About Platform: This page helps you better understand what happens when you add a third-party application or use Nakedlog.com Connect, including how they may access and use your data.
- Developer Principles and Policies: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to applications, including Connect sites.
- Advertising Guidelines: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to advertisements placed on Nakedlog.com.
- Promotions Guidelines: These guidelines outline the policies that apply if you have obtained written pre-approval from us to offer contests, sweepstakes, and other types of promotions on Nakedlog.com.
- How to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement
- How to Appeal Claims of Copyright Infringement
Nakedlog.com © 2010